Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – PIXMA MG6810 Picture All-in-One Inkjet Printers is an advanced Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One printer supplying high efficiency and substantial benefit. The MG6810 is packed with potent printing alternatives including AirPrint1, Google Cloud Print2, Mopria3 plus much more.
The MG6810 can make it uncomplicated to print wirelessly11 from pretty much wherever from the dwelling with its handy developed in Wi-Fi.
Print excellent images and sharp textual content documents all from our successful five personal ink tank program. The PIXMA MG6810 is an best printer for the bill, smartphone, or cloud printing and it commences along with the Canon PRINT app.five The Canon PRINT application means that you can quickly print and scan from your cellular products and well-liked online cloud expert services.
While using the cloud printing function, you can write straight from select online cloud solutions, including Facebook®, Twitter®, Instagram, Dropbox™, One particular Drive™, Google Drive®, and even more, either for the printer by itself or from almost anywhere with your suitable mobile machine using the free of charge Canon PRINT application.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.