Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG6640 Inkjet Photo Printers Cloud printing built simple Designed to help you you express your creative imagination, this high-performance 5-ink Picture All-in-One features outstanding top quality prints. And with advanced Wi-Fi it’s simple to print direct from clever gadgets and the cloud.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high performance Wi-Fi All-in-One
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link*
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan from smart devices with NFC using PIXMA Touch & Print
- Create fast high quality prints you’ll be proud to display
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 single inks
Wireless printing – With Wi-Fi and AirPrint support you can print from smartphones, tablets and Apple devices.
Cloud Printing – PIXMA cloud ready printers give you the freedom to print from online cloud services direct from the printer screen.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/0.8/10.7|
|MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6|
|MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/0.8/10.7|
|MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.6|
|ICA Driver – OS X 10.6|
|Canon IJ Network Tool – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/x64/Vista/x64/XP|
|MG6600 series MP Drivers – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/x64/Vista/x64/XP|
|MG6600 series XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/x64/8.1/x64/8/ x64/7/x64/Vista/x64|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Source file)|