Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG6640 Inkjet Photo Printers Cloud printing built simple Designed to help you you express your creative imagination, this high-performance 5-ink Picture All-in-One features outstanding top quality prints. And with advanced Wi-Fi it’s simple to print direct from clever gadgets and the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG6640
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high performance Wi-Fi All-in-One
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link*
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan from smart devices with NFC using PIXMA Touch & Print
- Create fast high quality prints you’ll be proud to display
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 single inks
Wireless printing – With Wi-Fi and AirPrint support you can print from smartphones, tablets and Apple devices.
Cloud Printing – PIXMA cloud ready printers give you the freedom to print from online cloud services direct from the printer screen.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver Download
- MG6640 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6640 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6640 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG6640 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6640 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6640 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6640 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6640 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6640 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6640 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6640 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
- MG6640 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6640 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6640 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)