Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver Download – The Canon MG6240 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One provides top-quality excellent, flexibility, and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 engineering enables you to definitely simply print and scan wirelessly practically everywhere around your house.
For your real interactive imaging encounter, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System transforms the highest of the printer right into a smooth, responsive contact panel so just the buttons you would like light up.
They may be all regarded to generally be the default drivers for your printer styles from Canon in the 6200 collections. One more fantastic support in the form of application for this printer design is Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY which can find a way to be used in cellular gadgets applying Android or iOS.
It’s going to improve the convenience of use to print from cell gadgets correct away as long as there exists a connection offered in wi-fi kind among the printer as well as cellular devices. The driving force of PIXMA MG6240 driver will only be desired when the printer is connected to possibly a laptop computer or personal computer.
- Scanner Optical: Resolution 4800dpi x 4800dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution: Enhanced 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present: Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth: 48-bit/24-bit
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner
Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.