Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MG5700 Sequence Speedily and simply print and scan from good equipment while using the Canon PRINT app and Wi-Fi Direct Effortlessly connect, print, scan and duplicate at your home applying this very affordable, top quality 5-ink All-In-One Effortlessly connect, print, duplicate and scan in the home applying this inexpensive Wi-Fi All-In-One. Images will likely be full of higher degrees of element, further blacks and even more vivid reds – many thanks to 5 one inks, Canon’s Good technological know-how and 4,800dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT speeds of twelve.six ipm mono and 9.0 ipm color provide a gorgeous ten x15 cm borderless print in all over 41 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5700
- Capture your precious moments in high quality prints
- Connect easily to your smartphone or tablet
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Colour display for easy use and navigation
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)