Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – the canon MG5510 A team AIO Wi-Fi high quality home with print, copy and scan. Its features 5 single inks, advanced connectivity for smartphone and print directly from the cloud, plus XL ink options are included.
Canon PIXMA MG5510
Standard ink cartridges PGI-150 PGBK – 300 pp. CLI-151 BK – 1,795 pages. CLI-151 C – 345 pp. CLI-151 M -. 306 pagesCLI-151 Y – 347 pp. Ink cartridges optional XL PGI -150 PGBK XL – 500 pp. CLI-151 BK XL -. 5,565 pages CLI-151 C XL – 715 pp. CLI-151 M XL – 645 pp. CLI-151 Y XL – 715 pp.
- All-In-One high quality photographic features Wi-Fi, printing, copying and scanning
- Printing from the cloud directly from the printer screen: print from online albums, social networking and storage services in the cloud
- Print and scan effortlessly from smartphone or tablet using a Wi-Fi network or Internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control the printer remotely
- Compatible with Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.