Canon PIXMA MG5310 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5310 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One PIXMA AirPrint wireless printing from IE photographs, e-mail, web webpages together with other documents without the need of the need to set up unit drivers.
Built-in Auto Duplex printing immediately give you to definitely print on each side in the paper will help preserve paper and charges approximately 50%. Actually, you may also print on CD / DVD and Blu-ray Disc and convert clips your Hd videos to the images are lovely, furthermore you could quickly print and scan documents JPEG and PDF suitable wirelessly from iPad / iphone / iPod contact and Android system with out a pc or Pc, benefit from the alternative of printing specifically from compatible memory playing cards, USB Flash Drives / units / optional Bluetooth and PictBridge.
This Printer series in Canon Pixma MG5300
Canon PIXMA MG5310 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5310 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.