Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, OS X, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG4250 Multifunctionals Inkjet Convey recollections back to daily life, using the image organizing capabilities of My Image Garden program, which incorporates experience recognition and the capacity to mix pictures in creative means for printing.
This one-stop software package also can make it quick to scan, generate PDFs and access on the internet expert services. The Print Your Times application helps you to print pictures immediate from Fb.
- Advanced Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Print, copy & scan functions
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint support
- Print more with optional XL inks
- Save paper with Auto Duplex
- Fast document & photo printing
- My Image Garden software
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.