Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG4120 Wi-fi Inkjet Image All-In-One delivers excellent quality, versatility, and benefit. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technology will allow you to print quickly and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere all-around your property.
Print stunning, borderless2 pictures in your house as many as eight.5″ x 11″ size by using a most print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3 as well as heralded Fantastic ink cartridges.
Enter a whole new sphere of printing possibilities as PIXMA Cloud Link4 lets you conveniently print pictures from online photo albums CANON image GATEWAY and Google Picasa at the same time as templates together with seasonal stationary and calendars from where ever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wi-fi All-in-One is, without the need of a PC.
Have some pleasurable using your photos by introducing new Enjoyment Consequences like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Digital camera, Delicate Focus, and Blur Background before you decide to print.
You can even transform your High definition Movie clips into beautiful photographs.Seven Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on either side from the paper routinely and might enable minimize paper usage and value by around 50%.
Compact Wireless1 Photo All-In-One Printer with 2.4″ LCD
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints6
- Collect, combine and edit multiple web pages to print your layout using “Easy-WebPrint EX”7
- Print photos from your compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Devices with the free Easy-PhotoPrint printing app5
- Features Pigment Black Ink for crisp, sharp text
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.