Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3650 Multifunction InkJet Color Printer Link conveniently with wise units as well as the cloud employing this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Delight in rapidly, premium quality print, duplicate and scan with Have a great time to explore your creativeness with Easy-PhotoPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 You’ll be able to very quickly style and print greeting cards, picture collages and even more with this web-based services, using your photos from your pill, Computer system or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Benefits
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect easily to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalised greetings cards
Type Printer Pixma MG3650 is a series of Canon Pixma MG3600
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.