Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3240 Inkjet Image Printers Trendy, compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi, mobile printing and Automobile Duplex.
Effortlessly print, duplicate and scan using this type of Wi-Fi All-In-One to be used everywhere from the residence. With compact FastFront design and Car Duplex, what’s more, it supports smartphone printing and Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG3240
- Wi-Fi All-In-One: Print, copy & scan
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint support
- Easy and efficient web printing
- Print more with optional XL inks
- Save paper with Auto Duplex print
- Fast document & photo printing
- My Image Garden software
- Auto power on & off
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download
- MG3240 Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG3240 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG3240 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG3240 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
- MG3240 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG3240 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG3240 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG3240 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)