Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MG2960 Affordable All-in-One cloud printer with Wi-Fi. Just searching for a fundamental printer with the occasional print but believe it would be helpful to print from the laptop or computer, pill and mobile phone? Well, here just one is.
Using this printer you are aware of it is possible to rely on superb Canon good quality and possess the advantage of printing from your units from anyplace in your house at a mean value. Buy XL ink tanks to avoid wasting on your printing costs, and you’ll even print from your cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2960 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon My Image Garden (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 – Later/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5)|
|MG2960 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/ 10 (x64)/ 8.1/ 8.1 (x64)/ 8/ 8 (x64)/ 7/ 7 (x64)/ Vista/ Vista (x64)|
|MG2960 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2960 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2960 IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) – Linux 32-64Bit|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) – Linux 32-64Bit|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file) – Linux 32-64Bit|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) – Linux 32-64Bit|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) – Linux 32-64Bit|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file) – Linux 32-64Bit|