Canon PIXMA MG2555 Driver Download support for Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2555 Multifunktionssys Easy to utilize, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner, and copier in a stylish white finish featuring optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for original web page printing.
Ideal for everyday printing, scanning, and copying, this fast All-In-One includes the Fine cartridge method for the top of the range shots and files. Its compact design with attractive white complete will take up a fewer place in your house and guarantees effortless paper loading and ink replacement.
This printer in series canon MG2500
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
Canon PIXMA MG2555 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2555 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2555 Driver Download
|Operating System Support||Download|
|MG2555 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Get Complete Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer Software Download