Canon PIXMA MG2525 Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2525 Inkjet All-In-One will be the printer in your case. Its hybrid ink procedure brings together dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp textual content. It lets you produce gorgeous prints in your own home by using a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1using High-quality print head know-how.
The current PIXMA MG2525 provides a compact entire body, so it suits about anywhere as part of your property. Total High definition Film Print2 turns your preferred High definition movie clips captured using your suitable Canon EOS Electronic SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras, and VIXIA electronic camcorders into gorgeous prints! Plus the Peaceful Manner lets you print anytime without stressing about disturbing all those around you. Pixma MG2525 printer type is the parent or derivative of the Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series
The PIXMA MG2525 will come with My Graphic Garden3 software package that places your favored printing functions, these kinds of as Distinctive Filters and Total High definition Film Print2, in a single handy software package software. Celebrate your vivid reminiscences by creating custom-made prints from the treasure trove of photographs and video clips.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- A4 print speed – black text: 8ppm (pages per minute).
- A4 print speed – colour text: 4ppm (pages per minute).
- Up to 4800 x 600dpi print resolution.
- 60 sheet paper capacity.
- Uses two ink cartridges.
Scanner and copier:
- 1200 x 2400dpi optical resolution.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download
Incoming search terms:
- cannon all in one mg2525 soft ware
- canon pixma 2525 drivers