Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2522 helps make it simple to print paperwork, and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges. Therefore, you change them considerably less typically.Welcome to economic house printing.
COMPACT Measurement The PIXMA MG2522 would be the All-In-One printer that’s just the correct sizing and has many of the right attributes.Excellent PROMISED With black pigment ink textual content arrives out terrific on standard paper.
The PIXMA MG2522 White is a very affordable All-In-One printer for when you require printing, without the need of providing up to the copy only and scanning capabilities need to you’ll need them. It can be just the appropriate dimension, and it has every one of the right options. Pixma MG2522 printer type is the parent or derivative of the Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series
Print immediately with quick print speeds of eight.0ipm (B&W) and 4.0ipm (Color), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi. This All-In-On makes it easy to print documents, and it even supports XL ink cartridges so you can replace them less often. Auto Power On turns the printer on for you when it detects a print job, and it even has a quiet mode if you are writing late at night.
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.0 ppm (B&W) and 4.0 ppm (Color)
- High Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi produces incredible quality and detail.
- My Image Garden: Software which lets you access, organize and personalize your favorite photos and documents.
- Auto Power On: turns the printer on for you when it detects a job.
- Quiet Mode: Lets you print quietly while not distracting those around you.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.