Canon Pixma MG2520 Software Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2520 contains a compact physique, so it matches nearly anywhere in your house.
Full Hd Film Print2 turns your favorite High definition motion picture clips captured using your compatible Canon EOS Electronic SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras, and VIXIA digital camcorders into gorgeous prints! Along with the Silent Method helps you to write at any time without worrying about disturbing those around you. Pixma MG2520 printer type is the parent or derivative of the Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series
Canon Pixma MG2520 Software, also, the Car Ability On element quickly powers up the printer whenever you mail a photo or document to generally be printed. In fact, the PIXMA MG2520 can be an accredited silver EPEAT (Digital Item Environmental Assessment Software) imaging machine.
The Canon PIXMA MG2520 comes with My Image Garden software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos.
My Image Garden also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Ink Cartridge Compatibility
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink with vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of approx. 8.0 images per minute (ppm) for black and approx. 4.0 images per minute (rpm) for color.5
- Scanning Resolution: Produce impressive scans up to 600 x 1200 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.6 4
- Color Cartridge System: Integrates the beautiful print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement. High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Scanner SPecification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi6, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi6
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon Pixma MG2520 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MG2520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.