Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver & Software Download – PIXMA MG2450 is a multifunctional inkjet printer that provides convenience for photo and file printing, scanning and copying. The PIXMA MG2450 also called compact all-in-one printer.
This printer will be able to exist key top quality printing output as well as in a pure way acquiring a maximum resolution around 4800 x 600 dpi, as well as the scanner, contains an utmost resolve as much as 600 x 1200 dpi. Accompanied by a lot of great characteristics akin to pure WebPrint EX plug-ins that fortify the online world Explorer, this range allows enabling it to be effortless to print within an instantaneous the various desires inside the web written content relatively just.
- Print Technology Inkjet Cartridges
- Max. Print resolution Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Max. Print speed color Approx. 4.0 ipm/ Approx. 8.0 ipm-Mono
- Document copying – plain paper
- Max. Copy speed scot Approx. 31 seconds/seat Approx. 1.6 ipm
- Maximum multiple copy 25 copies
The Canon MG 2450 printer moreover utilizes the Vehicle strength Off attribute that may shop vitality that works mechanically printer off when not in use for the time which has been set; the printer will fund the Auto electric power On within the celebration you re-start the printing activity. Except finally which you can save the price of printing.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and excellent cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.