Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Scan and duplicate) One-stop application, which uncovers the entire PIXMA encounter, with remedies for organizing and printing your photos, scanning and accessing online products and services.
Sophisticated characteristics like facial area recognition enable it to be simple to go looking through all of the pictures with your Personal computer, even individuals very long overlooked, and make use of them to produce popular new designs for printing.
New innovative features include Automatic Suggestion, which queries your Pc for stored photographs and displays forgotten shots around the desktop by using a slideshow. The pictures can then be edited and printed by My Image Garden. Automated Layout takes advantage of impression assorting technology to recognize images and instantly propose the best possible layout for print. Confront recognition program also detects faces in shots and automatically teams photos collectively, earning it quick to identify shots of certain relatives and buddies.
- Convenient and easy to replace (FINE Cartridge)
- Micro ink droplets for precise print (2pl)
- High resolution photo printing (4800dpi Maximum)
- Compact design and easy operation (FastFront)
- High resolution scanning (1200x2400dpi)
- Smart web printing (Easy-WebPrint EX)
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.