Canon PIXMA MG2245 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2245 XL Good cartridges deliver a lot more web pages and previous more time in between ink replacements noticeably. Suitable for those who print frequently.
Print extra for considerably less, with cost-effective XL cartridges that provide up to 50% personal savings for each web page as compared to their conventional equivalents.
This on the net support makes it possible for you to download and print pics, illustrations and craft designs from internationally recognized photographers and artists. Create qualified wanting greeting cards, calendars or amazing 3D paper crafts, this sort of as being the room shuttle Endeavour. This Printer Parent in Canon PIXMA MG2200 Series.
- Compact All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- Fast document & photo printing
- Easy and efficient web printing
- Print more with optional XL inks
- My Image Garden software
- App for printing photos from Facebook
- Auto power on & off settings
Canon PIXMA MG2245 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS 10.14/10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2245 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.