Canon PIXMA MG2200 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux.The PIXMA MG2200 Inkjet Photo All-In-One is great for printing documents and photos thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1 with the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront
MG Series – Inkjet
Canon PIXMA MG2200 Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2200 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2200 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Detail information file :
OS – Windows :
Driver file name : mp68-win-mg2200-1_01-ejs.exe
Driver file version : 1.01
Driver file size : 14.07 MB
Description : This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunctionn printers.
OS – Mac OS :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-mg2200-10_84_2_0-ea13.dmg
Driver file version : 10.84.2.0
Driver file size : 12.2 MB
Description : This file is a printerr driver for Canonn IJ printers.
OS – Linux :
Driver file name : cnijfilter-source-3.80-1.tar.gz
Driver file version : 3.80
Driver file size : 8.50 MB
Description : This software is a source file forr the Linux printer drivers.
Canon PIXMA MG2200 Driver Download