Canon PIXMA MG2100 Series Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2100 Series Setup
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be kept in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.