Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iX6850 is surprisingly compact for an A3 printer, measuring just fifty eight.4x31x15.9cm and weighing 8.1kg. In case you are tight for place, this is surely a commendable asset. That is achieved by dropping the paper tray and utilizing a rear sheet feeder because the sole input source. There isn’t any monitor and no ports for USB sticks or memory cards, therefore if you’d like to print your pictures, you have to transfer them for your computer system very first. Really don’t hope Duplex either.
Canon PIXMA iX6800
Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.