Canon PIXMA iP7240 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP7240 PIXMA iP7240 High overall performance photo printer with five special person inks, Wi-Fi connectivity, and smartphone printing. Low-profile design and style with two integrated paper trays, Auto Duplex and Immediate Disc Print.
Vehicle Duplex – automatic double-sided printing – saves paper, even though producing additional skilled wanting files. Help you save electricity with Auto Electric power On/Off, which instantly turns the printer off following a chosen time and conveniently back again on when you commence printing.
- High performance 5-ink photo printer with Wi-Fi
- Photolab quality printing, fast
- Low-profile design with integrated paper trays
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint
- My Image Garden software
- Direct Disc Print & Auto Duplex
- Print more with optional XL inks
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Printer Drivers Download
Get Complete Driver and Software Canon Pixma ip7200 Series