Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet photo Printer is a distinct printer to print documents or photos, top to use for what you are promoting or residence. This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless1 photos up to 8.5” x 11,” pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX2 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos.
Canon PIXMA iP2702
The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 3003 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through the popular EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So you can make the most out of your photos and easily print as many as you want!
This trendy laptop matches almost anywhere whilst you easily print gorgeous, borderless5 images up to eight.5″ x eleven”, pages off the web via easy-WebPrint EX6 or documents all with amazing quality. this is made conceivable thanks to its high quality Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality textual content and dye ink for easy, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ gadget enables your images to last up to 300 years when the use of actual Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-high quality photo album3. Printing and routinely correcting your pictures has by no means been more straightforward because of Auto photograph repair II which may also be accessed throughout the fashionable EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So which you can take advantage of out of your photos and simply print as many as you want!
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.