Canon PIXMA E484 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA E484 Connected to the cloud, wireless All-in-One with Fax and ADF and also the price of ink for your home. Connect to the cloud to use less ink and additional price effective printing received.
Photo Printers Print, copy, scan and fax options additionally to good phones and a perfect selection for home use with the chance to share practicality between multiple devices, as well as tablets.
- Affordable and space saving colour Wi-Fi® All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Cost efficient inks allows you to print more for less
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
Link with cloud solutions employing PIXMA Cloud link Go immediate to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Connection, which helps you to print photos in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and on the net albums; print from and scan to common cloud products and services like Google Drive™ OneDrive and Dropbox; and fasten and send out scanned files/images right through electronic mail – all with out using a PC
Canon PIXMA E484 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA E484 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.