Canon MX492 Printer Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The MX492 many thanks to exceptional connectivity options and the ability to position the printer a lot more areas than previously with its 30% reduction in dimension more than preceding MX models.
With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from the suitable smartphone or pill from practically anywhere within the workplace.
Canon MX492 Printer
Canon MX492 Wi-fi All-IN-One Tiny Printer with Cellular or Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google Cloud Print Compatible.
- High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Genuine Canon Ink: The better choice for reliability, quality, and ease-of-use is Genuine Canon Ink.
- 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
- Borderless Photos: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 70 seconds.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.8 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.4 images per minute (ipm) for color.
Canon MX492 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX492 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX492 Printer Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX492 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX492 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX492 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX492 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1/later/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X Lion v10.7.5)|
|MX492 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|