Canon MX410 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX410 isn’t the speediest printer in its graphic course, but its auto-document feeder, wireless connectivity, and the complete Canon program suite receive this multifunction printer our advice for mild to reasonable every month output.
Canon MX410 Driver
Scanning element Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Scanner Auto document Fix feature, Auto Scan Mode, Push the Scan, Scan to memory, network Scan, with a Color depth of 48-bit internal/24-bit external for Max. document size Flatbed about 8 x 5 x/ADF 8.5 x. optical resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, with interpolation up to 19, a 200 x 200 dpi, 19/ADF optical 600 x 600 dpi.
Copy speed and high quality colour ESAT up to 3.4 ipm. Copy features 4-1/2-1, Copy the Auto Exposure/intensity copies, and multiple copies of 1-100 pages. Reduction/enlargement from 25 to 400%.
Canon MX410 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit/64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
- Windows 7 32bit/64bit
- Windows 8, 8.1 32bit/64bit
- Mac OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX410 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
Canon MX410 Driver
How To Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX410 Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna