Canon MP280 Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – The PIXMA MP280 is undoubtedly a day to day remedy to manufacturing excellent prints, copies, and scans in your own home. The significant resolution, microscopic ink dots make sure you generate good quality borderless photographs in your own home.
Canon MP280 Driver
The PIXMA MP280 will be the first All-in-One for students plus the whole family. Produce durable pics above three hundred decades by using a combination of Canon’s genuine dye ink and legal image papers in addition to print amazing photographs from superior definition motion picture footage.
The quick Get started attribute enables operations nearly the moment the ability is turned on plus the enhanced “Auto Photograph FixII” would make red-eye removing and image-boosting swift and straightforward. The Hybrid Ink Program utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and shade dye ink for beautiful photos.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon MP280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MP280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MP280 Driver Download
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon MP280 Software and Driver, please feel free to contact administrator Canon Driver Printer us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org