Canon MG2140 Printer Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG2140 Benefiting from the FastFront aspect, loading paper, and changing ink can now be completed quickly with the front and to be an outcome provides a more compact style. This enables the All-In-One for being placed closer to the wall or on a shelf – taking over a lot less house.
Scan and replica in higher high-quality element along with the 1200dpi scanner. Vehicle Scan Mode routinely recognizes precisely what is currently being scanned – a photograph or merely a doc – ahead of saving it as the best-suited file sort. Increase the legibility of scanned files by making textual content and pictures clearer plus much more lively making use of Auto Document Fix.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution Optical; Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective); Approx. 14 seconds
- Colour Scanning Depth; Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale; Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility; TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width; A4/LTR (216x297mm)
- OCR Bundle; Yes (MP Navigator EX)
- Scan Methods & Enhancements; Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning Images Larger than the Platen (Stitch Assist)
Canon MG2140 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG2140 Printer Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.