Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY your operate time by using a fast-first-print in approximately 7 seconds, 23 B&W pages per minute, 2,500 page B&W XL ink tank capability and 1 high capacity paper tray.
For those of you who need less paper capacity, can do without the single pass double sided scanning, but still require speed and efficiency, this is your MAXIFY Printer.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060
MAXIFY MB5060 is designed to cover all your small or home office needs – in one sleek, compact package. Helping you make the most of your time, this impressive inkjet printer is exceptionally efficient, offering superfast print speeds, automatic double-sided printing, one high capacity paper trays and four individual ink tanks with XL capability.
But it’s not all about speed and efficiency – the MB5060 also delivers quality. With 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and a superb 5PL in colour and 11PL in black, each print created is sharp and perfectly detailed. Ready to connect? You can connect to your printer anywhere in the office – or the world – using MAXIFY Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print or Apple Air Print. Other handy features include a Scan to Cloud function and a 3-inch colour touchscreen.
This Printer is Series Canon Maxify MB5000.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.