Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The MAXIFY MB2050 appears to be like comparable towards the largest PIXMA styles. There is a totally enclosed 250-sheet cassette during the base, and printed internet pages are ejected into a tray just earlier mentioned it.
On the best, hinges that has a potent detent end the 50-page computerized document feeder (ADF) crashing down on to the scanner platen. The lid residences a colour display as well as a set of traditional buttons, even though menu navigation is usually a minimal clunky in sites.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050
The Canon Maxify MB2050 may be the entry-level printer in Canon’s new Maxify inkjet printer selection. The Maxify assortment promises high potential, pigment-based and smudge-resistant inks, greatest responsibility cycles of nearly thirty,000 internet pages each month and considerable cloud and mobile printing support. On the other hand, Canon is enjoying catch up to rivals like Epson, which has been building its excellent WorkForce series for a while.
- Compact All-In-One for the busy home office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 11 colour pages/min and 16 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi printing from and scanning to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 250-sheet paper cassette
- Print up to 1,200 mono and 900 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Printer Drivers Download
Incoming search terms:
- canon maxify mb2050 driver for windows 7