Canon IP100 Driver Download for OS Linux, Mac and Windows – Canon PIXMA iP100 Precision photograph and doc printing where ever you might be. Print paperwork and photograph lab high-quality pics anywhere that you are while using the PIXMA iP100. With increased connectivity it offers the final word in comfort and speed from a portable device.
Canon IP100 Driver
Extraordinary portable high quality The ultra-portable PIXMA iP100 utilises Canon’s Fantastic print head technologies for extraordinary quality photograph and doc printing anywhere that you are. Micro-Nozzles ejecting very small 1pl ink droplets empower a high resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi, creating prints of class-leading excellent.
- Portable document and photo printer
- 9600 x 2400 dpi FINE print head
- 5 ink system
- 50 sec photo prints
- 9.0ipm mono, 5.9ipm colour document printing
- Stylish silver finish
- IrDA IR and optional Bluetooth printing
Canon IP100 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon IP100 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon iP100 Driver Download for Windows
|Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 32bit|
|Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 64bit|
|Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 32bit|
|Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 64bit|
Canon iP100 Driver Download For Mac Os X
|OS X 10.9 – OS X 10.8|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.6|
Canon iP100 Driver Download For Linux Debian