Canon imageCLASS MF729Cx Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon imageCLASS MF729Cx, with its embedded uniFLOW guidance, lets it to generally be built-in into any current uniFLOW managed print ecosystem. You are able to take pleasure in the gains of uniFLOW, like Print Any where, to the gadget. The MF729Cx has an optional 250-sheet paper cassette to develop its input paper ability into a maximum 550 sheets.
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cx
The system also comes with PCL and Adobe Postscript 3™ for included compatibility with distinct company programs and print environment. The Canon MF729Cx delivers monochrome and colour prints at speeds of nearly 20 webpages per minute (ppm), by using a initially printout time within a mere fourteen.5 seconds.
The Canon MF729Cx enables you to work smarter and more efficiently without any compromise in quality or performance:
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Speed (A4): up to 20ppm (Mono/Colour)
- Ethernet / Wireless connectivity, 50-sheet DADF
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 – 2,000 pages
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cx Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cx Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.