Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw Printer Drivers Download – The Canon LBP6230dw is usually a compact laser printer that provides excellent, expert output at blazing rapidly speeds with remarkable characteristics together with cell printing, automated 2-sided printing, and wireless1 connectivity.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw
It is also quick to implement and is compact more than enough to fit properly on the desktop on your personalized, small office environment or home office environment requires. The free Canon Mobile Printing2 app makes it possible for you to print correctly from your iOS or Android gadget so you can continue to be productive when on the move.
With fast print speeds of up 26 web pages for every minute3 plus a Quick 1st Print of approximately 6 seconds4, you are going to expand significantly less time waiting around all around on your paperwork to reach. The LBP6230dw is supplied which has a 250-sheet5 front loading paper cassette so replacing paper will likely be a breeze. With digital two-sided printing, you may reduce paper utilization inside your home or place of work.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.