The imageCLASS D530 delivers on high quality copying, printing and scanning.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier Your small office or home office will experience excellence and reliability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction copier. The D530 offers advanced copy, print and scan features that will fit perfectly with your business needs.
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 26 pages per minute1
- Copies are ready to go when you are in just 8.7 seconds3
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet5 front-loading cassette and a 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- 2 on 1 and 4 on 1 copy options offer eco-friendly solutions
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- Efficient energy saver mode; approximately 1.2W of energy used
- ID Card Copy converts ID cards and other small two-sided originals to a one-sided document
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.