Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer Driver, Software, Download.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver & Software Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux – ImageCLASS D530 With duplicate and print speeds of approximately 26 internet pages for each moment along with an initially duplicate time of roughly 8.7 seconds your place of work won’t ever skip a beat. You may appreciate uncomplicated paper handling with all the 250-sheet front loading paper cassette.
Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier Your small office or home office will experience excellence and reliability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction copier. The D530 offers advanced copy, print and scan features that will fit perfectly with your business needs.
The only Cartridge Technique brings together the toner and drum into just one quick to replace the unit, preserving you time to the important tasks you require to accomplish through the working day.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Features
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 26 pages per minute1
- Copies are ready to go when you are in just 8.7 seconds3
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet5 front-loading cassette and a 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Two on 1 and four on one copy options offer eco-friendly solutions
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- Efficient energy saver mode; approximately 1.2W of energy used
- ID Card Copy converts identity card and other small two-sided originals to a one-sided document
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment.
You May Also Like:
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.