Canon IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 Download for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP sp2/XP X64 and W2000 Profesional SP4 or later, This file is the LAN driver for Canon IJ Network. With this setup, you can print from the Canon IJ Network printer that is connected through a network.
Canon IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 Caution
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be completed.
- Preventive action: Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
- Preventive action: Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Canon IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 / Network Tool Ver. 2.5.7 (Windows)
This file is the LAN driver for Canon IJ Network. With this setup, you can print from the Canon IJ Network printer that is connected through a network.
- Last Updated: 11-Nov-2015
- Filename: ldtl-win-mx850-2_5_7-en.exe
- File version: 2.5.7
- File language: English
- File size: 2MB
Update History [Ver.2.5.7]
– Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
– Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Setup instruction Download / Installation Procedures for Canon IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.