PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Software Download for OS Mac, and Windows -The Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless COMPACT Residence Office PRINTER, That’s Large ON Functionality Whenever you will need a house business office printer that may tackle all your function wants from documents, reports, faxing and scanning on your home needs like printing homework assignments, concert tickets, and loved one’s pictures – the PIXMA TR8520 has you included.
With front and rear paper feeding, a 5-Individual Ink Technique, memory card slot1, and impressive connectivity choices, you’ll be able to handle everything. Print wirelessly2 out of your iPad, computer or smartphone, fax and scan with only a couple of faucets on the four.3″ Liquid crystal display Touchscreen and perhaps print stunning pics. Using the PIXMA TR8520, you may see why it’s the ultimate compact household place of work printer that is big on general performance.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode16, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card1, Scan to Canon PRINT app4, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal, 24-bit External
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5″ x 14.0″ (Legal)
PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Software Features:
- VERSATILE PAPER SUPPORT with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- Fax, copy and scan multi-page documents fast and comfortable with the 20 Sheet AUTO DOCUMENT FEEDER (ADF).
- With a FIVE INDIVIDUAL INK SYSTEM, only replace the ink tank that runs out!
- Print straight from your iPhone and iPad with AirPrint.
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- With built-in FAX and a 20 SHEET ADF, the PIXMA TR8520 is ready for any job.
- Intuitive control with an easy USER INTERFACE & 4.3″ LCD TOUCHSCREEN.
- Easily print your photos right from your SD MEMORY CARD.
- BLUETOOTH allows you to print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet.
- The PIXMA TR8520 fits into almost any space with its SLEEK COMPACT DESIGN.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless Wi-Fi®
The Home Office Printer That’s Powerful, Yet Compact
A home office should boost your efficiency at work, but should also handle all your home needs too… and the PIXMA TR8520 does jus
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Series
PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Software Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Software Driver Download
Get Complete Software & Driver Canon Pixma TR8500 Series