PIXMA MX525 Drivers Download – Canon MX525 High-performance Business office All-In-One with 30-page ADF, as well as XL ink options, 2-sided printing, six.2cm color screen and Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Smartphone and pill prepared. This high-performance All-In-One with print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities is ideal for almost any smaller office or residence ecosystem. With both equally Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, the unit can be shared between many PCs when it’s six.2cm TFT exhibit with Dual Functionality Panel makes it possible for printing with no Computer.
Print Google Docs, Gmails, photo and PDF attachments from almost everywhere applying Google Cloud Print. Make calendars, download stationery along with other templates direct with the PIXMA Cloud. Get extra from a printer with the independence to print directly from the world wide web. Print photos in seconds from CANON graphic GATEWAY or Google’s Picasa on the web albums with no employing a Laptop.
PIXMA MX525 Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
PIXMA MX525 Drivers Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.