Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MP280 is usually a spending plan all-in-one, element in the firm’s vary introduced in autumn 2010. It bears a remarkable similarity to the MP495, examined a pair of months back again, but is all-around 20 for every cent much less expensive, since it has no wireless networking guidance and is also mentioned to get slower.
PIXMA MP280 Driver Download
PIXMA MP280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit)
- Windows Vista(64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
PIXMA MP280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
PIXMA MP280 Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna