MX920 Scanner Software Download – Canon Pixma MX920 Series consists of a scan resolution of all over 2400 x 4800 dpi optical. Scanning is often started out from the laptop method or from the process itself. The scanner quickly detects regardless of whether you will be checking a picture or document at the same time as takes advantage of the appropriate preparations. The built-in disc tray permits you layout moreover to print your individual customized CDs, DVDs, in addition to Blu-rays. Its Complete High definition Motion picture Print feature requires a framework from a High definition film tape-recorded on the appropriate EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA digital digicam or electronic camera and releases it to be a picture, guaranteeing you hardly ever miss out on the photo ops though firing video clip.
On top of that, the involved My Impression Backyard software package aids put together your pictures also as affects functions these types of as confront acknowledgment, Pleasurable Filters, Set up Company, as well as Automated Structure Recommendation. Office environment All-in-One Inkjet Printer gives you the capability to print, scan, duplicate or fax with a single device so that you could develop a cost-efficient as well as the tiny active office. Fulfill all of your current company requires using an array of natural attributes loaded into just one reliable, high-performance make.
Table of Contents
MX920 Scanner Software
MX920 Scanner Software System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MX920 Scanner Software Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Film Scanning: n/a
- Scanner Resolution – Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi ¹
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds ¹
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4,LTR, LGL
- Text Recognition – OCR: Yes (My Image Garden)
Interface Type – PC / Mac
- Hi-Speed USB (‘B’ Type Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP
- Ethernet: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE802.3(10BASE-T), 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- Bluetooth v2.0(Option): Maximum Speed 1.44Mbps (JPEG, PNG only, OPP, BIP)
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
MX920 Scanner Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX920 series Scanner Driver Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6|
|MX920 series MP Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP|
|ScanGear MP Linux (Source file)|
|MX920 series ScanGear MP Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
Get Full Software & Drivers Setup Canon MX920 Printer Drivers Setup