MX535 Scanner Driver Download – Canon Pixma MX535 Conveniently print, duplicate, scan and fax with this particular cloud-enabled All-In-One. Wi-Fi connection permits features to be shared between multiple PCs as well as sensible gadgets. Canon’s Fine ink technological innovation ensures quickly, top-quality good quality printing anytime – from vivid and glossy graphics to organization documents of remarkable clarity. Enjoy A4 doc print speeds of nine. Seven ipm mono or 5.five ipm color, an A4 color site copies in all around 24 seconds and 10x15cm borderless picture in approx. 46 seconds.
Smart device and cloud printing
With PIXMA Cloud Link you can print photos and documents from cloud services like Evernote and Dropbox using just your smart device and Canon PRINT app. The same app lets you enjoy writing from, and scanning to, your intelligent devices anywhere in the home or office. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support are also provided.
- Cloud-enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds¹
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- OCR: Yes
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
MX535 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MX535 Scanner Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Scanner & Drivers Download
Download: Canon MX535 MP Drivers (Windows 32-64bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
Download: Canon MX535 CUPS Printer Driver (macOS v10.12/10.7)