MX310 Scanner Driver Download – Canon Scanner MX310 That is true high-performance versatility. You will promptly print pics with color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi1; a borderless 4″ x 6″ image can take only about forty-six seconds2. The automatic Doc Feeder (ADF) retains as many as 30 originals, so it’s a lot much more comfortable to copy, scan or fax big files. Copies might be remarkably faithful to the originals, and paperwork will become element bold laser-quality text. You’ll make 1200-dpi scans with lively 48-bit color depth, and reach Tremendous G3 fax3 velocity in color and B&W.
MX310 Scanner Driver
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
MX310 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MX310 Scanner Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes
Canon MX310 Scanner Driver Download
Get Complete Canon Pixma MX310 Driver Download