MG6300 Scanner Driver Download – PIXMA MG6300 Series Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technology lets you to very easily print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere all around the house. For a genuine interactive imaging practical experience, Canon’s Clever Contact Technique and a 3.5″ touch monitor will make procedure straightforward by supplying you with only the buttons you require, only if you need them.
The PIXMA MG6300 Inkjet Photograph All-In-One also offers an element that is shared by all of our new PIXMA printers: My Image Garden software. My Image Garden allows you to just enter all of your current favorite memories in one location, and that means you can print beautiful, borderless6 photographs to share and enjoy.
It provides creative templates in a variety of hues and styles in your fun photo tasks, routinely. Also, your memories are instantly placed in a new calendar see and might even be structured by matter, owing to built-in facial recognition.
All of the good software package functions that include PIXMA printers – Full High definition Film Print7, Enjoyment Filter Consequences, Vehicle Image Fix II, and much more – are a part of My Impression Backyard program. You can even use My Graphic Garden to easily accessibility picture sharing sites and inventive PARK PREMIUM8, where you can download exclusive content.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
MG6300 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MG6300 Scanner Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Download MG6300 Scanner Driver
Get Complete Canon Pixma MG6300 Series