imageCLASS MF4150 Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Duplex P/s/c/f 21PPM Adf, Canon mf4150 image class duplex printer/copier/color scanner/fax fast 21 ppm/cpm laser output; duplex output; scan up to 9600 dpi color; 33.6 kbps g3 fax; USB 2.0 hi-speed for optimal performance; 35-sheet automatic document feeder; 250-sheet front loading paper cassette; single cartridge system.
Print, copy, fax, and scan with the imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Multifunction from Canon. Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, the MF4150 is an efficient multi-function system that can increase workgroup productivity. Everyone will benefit from the convenience of having key office functions together in one reliable, compact unit.
imageCLASS MF4150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS MF4150 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.