imageCLASS MF4150 Driver Download for OS Windows, linux and Mac – Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Duplex P/s/c/f 21PPM Adf, Canon mf4150 imageclass duplex printer/copier/color scanner/fax fast 21 ppm/cpm laser output; duplex output; scan up to 9600 dpi color; 33.6 kbps g3 fax; usb 2.0 hi-speed for optimal performance; 35-sheet automatic document feeder; 250-sheet front loading paper cassette; single cartridge system.
Print, copy, fax and scan with the imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Multifunction from Canon. Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, the MF4150 is an efficient multi-function system that can increase workgroup productivity. Everyone will benefit from the convenience of having key office functions together in one reliable, compact unit.
imageCLASS MF4150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS MF4150 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.