imageCLASS MF232w Printer Drivers Download – Canon imageCLASS MF232w laser printer provides the high-quality output, feature-rich capabilities, and trustworthiness that is perfect for any little business office or home business office natural environment. The imageCLASS MF232w has print, scan and copy capabilities so that you can execute required duties with just one equipment. With quite a few effortless to work with attributes and different mobile alternatives, your each day workflow will be a breeze.
The imageCLASS MF232w has wireless connectivity5, expanding your productivity and letting you print from virtually wherever in your house or place of work. The device also has inbuilt Wi-Fi® Direct capability6, enabling the simple link to mobile gadgets without a router. The imageCLASS MF232w is supplied which has a some uncomplicated to implement mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go utilizing your suitable cellular machine, these as Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™10. It is possible also to scan hardcopy originals using the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi® Direct Connection.
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ Print Service, and Google Cloud Print™.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, tiltable LCD panel.
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette and one sheet in the multipurpose tray.
- Low energy consumption; uses approximately 2 W in wireless, Energy Saver Mode.
- The Quiet Mode feature helps reduce the noise in your workplace.
imageCLASS MF232w Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS MF232w Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.