IJ Start Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup – Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup Individuals should perform the configuration procedure for accessing all include from the Canon Pixma TS3122 Configuration. The treatment on ways to establish the printer is offered on this internet page. The basic directions consist of unpacking the printer, developing the power link, inserting A4 documents, downloading and install the chauffeur, and establishing the network link.
IJ Start Canon TS3122
- Make sure the WPS button on the wireless router is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold the Network button (A) on the printer, and then release the button when Network status icon (B) flashes.
- figure: Press and hold the Network button and the Network status icon flashes
Press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router within 2 minutes.
- For more on pressing the WPS button, see the wireless router manual.
- When the connection to the wireless router is complete, the Network status icon and Signal Strength icon (C) will be lit.
- The Network status icon and Signal Strength icon are lit
- If the Alarm lamp lights up, see “Troubleshooting.”
Easy Wireless Connect Setup for Windows PIXMA TS3122
The video below will walk you through the “Easy Wireless Connect” setup process, or if you prefer written instructions please follow the steps provided below the video.
There are two parts to the setup:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on your printer.
- Download and run the setup file on your computer.
Start Easy Wireless Connect on your printer
- Make sure the printer is turned on. If the power is on, the lamp (A) will be lit.
- If the printer is performing cleaning, print head alignment or other tasks, wait for the process to finish.
- Press the HOME button (B) on the printer. If an error screen displays tap OK, then press the HOME button again.
- Tap the network status icon Network status (C).
- Select Network status
- Tap LAN settings.
- Select LAN settings
- Tap Wireless LAN.
- Select Wireless LAN
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Select Wireless LAN setup
- Tap Easy wireless connect.
- Select Easy wireless connect
- Settings will be made on a computer or smartphone, etc.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears. Return to the setup application screen to continue the setup.
Download and run the setup file on your computer
If you have a firewall enabled on your computer, you may need to temporarily disable it during the software installation. If you don’t want to disable it, you may need to configure it to open various ports to allow communication with the printer across the network. Refer to your firewall’s documentation for information.
- Get the Windows setup file and read the information carefully. Make note of what to do if the setup file doesn’t run automatically. Select the Download button to start the process.
- Select Start Setup.
- Select your country or region, then Next.
- Select Yes to the License Agreement.
- Select Agree or Do not agree to the Extended Survey Program.
- Select Next.
- Select Yes on the Connection Method screen.
- Setup continues. If the Select wireless router screen (below) appears, select the router you want to connect to the printer, enter the Network Key (password) and select Next. (Depending on your printer model, this screen may not appear.)
- The system will indicate that it’s setting up. When you see the Connection completed screen, select Next.
- On the Setup Complete screen, select Next. You are almost finished.
- Select any optional application software desired (click the checkbox to select or unselect an option) then choose Next.
- Select Next from the You Can Print… screen.
- Select Next or Skip on the User Registration page.
- Select Exit.
Installation is complete. You are ready to print or scan wirelessly. Source
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Connect your Mac system and Canon TS3122 printer with the help of the WPS connection method specified below.
- The first step of the procedure is to turn on your system and enable the Wi-Fi option.
- Select a wireless network of your choice and specify the security key.
- Next, press the Network button for a few seconds.
- Release it when the Wireless icon starts flashing.
- Go to your router, find and press the WPS button.
- Once the Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup printer and router are connected, the Wireless icon will stop flashing and become steady.
- Your printer and computer are now connected successfully.