The HP ePrint Enterprise app is element of the HP ePrint Enterprise answer for safe corporate mobile printing and now permits authentication and occupation release through HP’s Access Control(one). (HP ePrint Enterprise and HP Access Control options are offered individually.) The HP ePrint Enterprise is a personal cloud-based mostly answer for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a safe knowledge. HP ePrint Enterprise application also enables you to print to HP’s network of in excess of thirty,000 Public Print Locations (two). For much more data, pay a visit to www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise
• Easily print from your cell phone or tablet to any network linked printer (ePrint Enterprise services ought to be obtained individually)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take benefit of HP’s network of thirty,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and much more. Find the nearest spot, hit print, and use a one of a kind code to assure the privacy of your printed materials.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile occupation release when working with HP’s Access Control (ought to be obtained individually)
How it functions:
one. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and pick the content material you want to print (electronic mail, internet web page, photograph, paperwork, and so on), or share a file from yet another app(three).
two. Review the listing of network printers and pick your printer.
three. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automated geographic search and select spot, or refine the search by coming into keyword phrases in the search bar.
four. Tap Print! You should really obtain a retrieval code to release your print occupation at the printer (four)
five. Go to your picked network printer and get your printout, or for public printing spot (keep, hotel front desk, and so on.), the app will present you wherever to select up your print occupation.
• Print alternatives: web page dimension
• Defect fixes
For printing to HP printers without having working with personal cloud based mostly answer, test the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android two.three.x to six.
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server two.two to four.two
• Works with all versions of HPAC(one) Server
(one) HP ePrint Enterprise app permits authentication and occupation release through HP Access Control (model 14. and greater). To entry, allow the HP Access Control services in the ePrint Enterprise app. More information can also be discovered in the HP Access Control merchandise documentation. (HP Access Control offered individually.)
(two) Usage of HP Public Print Locations services needs Internet and electronic mail-capable gadget operating Android two.three or newer, with individually obtained wireless Internet services and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and price of printing varies at public print places.
(three) Other apps ought to deliver person entry to files and allow publicity to these registered document style handlers from Android.
(four) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory help only). Is also essential to get the printout at public print places