Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The SELPHY ES40 Compact Photograph Printer contains a good combination of high-quality and simplicity of use. With ink and paper in one cartridge, you’ll give you the option to print borderless visuals in Card and Postcard dimensions, in color or black & white that will be water-resistant and last up to 100 years The 3.5″ Shade LCD lets you preview and edit your pictures before you print while the Easy Scroll Wheel allows you to quickly jump to the function you want.
Canon SELPHY ES40
The good times continue to roll with new Creative Print options like Speech Bubbles, Stamps, Frames and Effects to customize your visuals. Plus, the optional Gold and Silver ink lets you take creativity to all-new heights. Make the most of your memories and utilize the Portrait Image Optimize feature which automatically delivers face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction. A person of the coolest options new to the SELPHY ES series is the Voice Guidance functionality.
Your ES40 will actually speak to you when you press the voice button so printing will be even more fun and hands free! To print awesome photos you don’t even need a computer – just print directly from compatible memory cards2, cameras and Bluetooth3 mobile devices. Or, you can easily print from a compatible power outlet with the built-in AC Adapter. So, what are you waiting for? Take this portable printing wonder by the handle and start printing as the memories are being made.
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.