- Posted by:
- Posted on:
SELPHY ES SeriesSELPHY ES Series
Canon SELPHY ES30 Printer Drivers Download – The super portable Selphy ES30 does, which enables you to print beautiful pics from room to area – without a pc! Just insert a suitable memory card into on the list of helpful card slots, preview pictures to the high-resolution 3.0-inch color LCD, then print!
You can also print straight from appropriate electronic cameras and cell phones, or from the Bluetooth machine through the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
The ES30 is likewise the proper scrapbooking companion – with it you could make a calendar with the unique individual scenes, deliver custom-made photo frames and speech bubbles, include different filter outcomes, and make album pages complete of your respective favored memories of family and friends. As well as, exclusive Gold and Silver Picture Packs can be found to supply sparkling decorative additions to your shots.
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.