Canon SELPHY CP900 Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon SELPHY CP900 Wireless3 Compact Photo Printer brings photo lab good quality towards your recollections as built-in Wi-Fi® opens up all sorts of wi-fi printing options from nearly wherever within your property, and in some cases beyond.
Canon SELPHY CP900
The CameraWindow application allows you to transfer pictures taken together with your PowerShot ELPH 320 HS or ELPH 530 HS to your iphone, iPad or iPod touch. And together with the totally free Effortless Photo Print app, it is possible to wirelessly print JPEGs from a iOS or Android products directly to the SELPHY CP900.four Print wonderful, borderless pics in vivid shade or Black and White in Postcard or Card size.
- New wireless capabilities let you print right from your computer or iOS device2
- Light, compact body and an optional battery makes it easy to take this printer with you.
- Preview your images on the built-in 2.7″ tilt-up LCD
- Enhance your photos with the improved “Portrait Image Optimize”
- Print water-resistant photos that last up to 100 years3 in just 47 seconds6
- Print directly from your memory cards4, compatible digital camera or USB flash drives
These prints is going to be water-resistant and will last up to 100 several years!2 You are going to enjoy drinking water resistant photograph lab quality prints and have exciting all on the identical time. Preview your visuals over the two.7″ Tilt-up Liquid crystal display and easily transform your preferred pics into an art-inspired collage using the graphic Shuffle feature.
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.