MG Series Driver
Canon Printer PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG2520 Photo All in One Wired Inkjet Printer prints both high-quality photos, as well as crisp documents. Photos are printed using a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi using FINE print head technology. Papers print in vivid colors and sharp black ink due to its hybrid ink system.
This photo inkjet printer can also turn HD movie clips into beautiful prints if it’s a compatible Canon camera or camcorder. Choose this home printer because it can fit anywhere, and also because of several features. Quiet mode lets printing any time without worrying about disturbing others.
- Paper Sizes :4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
Canon MG2520 Ink Cartridge Compatibility
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Print Resolution: Color: Up to “4800 x 600” dpi, Black: Up to “600 x 600” dpi
Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical): Up to “600 x 1200” dpi, (Interpolated): “19,200 x 19,200” dpi
Canon Cartridges Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Color Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl
- USB Cable Not Included. Does include ink; Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text; Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of approx. 8.0 images per minute (ppm) for black and approx. 4.0 images per minute (ppm) for color
- Scanning Resolution: Produce impressive scans up to 600 x 1200 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth; 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the excellent print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement
- High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos
- Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print2, Special Filters, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode; Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds; Copy Features – Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
Canon Printer PIXMA MG2520 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Printer PIXMA MG2520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.